It is the second best car in terms of top speed in both FlatOut 2 and Ultimate Carnage losing only slightly to the Bullet GT. It's acceleration up to 180km/h is the same as the Speedevil, but a much lighter weight makes it a very a unstable car, easily disrupted by both debris or small collisions with other cars. It is still heavy, but its low strength makes the Road King somewhat fragile. It has a very powerful nitro boost that can get the Road King to top speed very quickly.
It suffers from lack of grip at low speeds (not as much as the Bullet GT) but is fairly responsive at high speeds. It has a tight turning radius that allows it to corner quickly.
It is driven by Sally Taylor in the Street races.
The redline sits at mere 6.000 rpm, compensated by the big block V8 engine.
Flatout: Ultimate CarnageEdit
In Ultimate Carnage, the Road King has only gone through slight changes, including new rims and black side mirrors. There has been no changes to its characteristics.
- It highly resembles a 2006 Shelby GT500.
- It is seen on the cover of FlatOut 2 and appears in the intro video on several occasions, thus being very iconic among the series.
- Earlier versions of the game showed Road King with numbers '95' on the doors and the hood, while the cover for the videogame showed it with numbers '2' and a blower scoop on its hood. These are absent in the final game.
- Road king is only car who using LED headlight and taillight, however other new cars doesn't like road king still using bulb light
- Road king top speed match same as Flatmobile which is 10.0 when fully upgraded
- Engine is a carburated V8. Strange for a modern vehicle.