It is the eighth vehicle to be unlocked in the its class, in the third tier. It has good speed and acceleration, and better handling than most other muscle cars. Its weight is distributed well, allowing it to perform large jumps and powerslides with ease. Its main drawback is its low strength.
It resembles a 1968 Chevrolet Chevelle.
The Switchblade is driven by Katie Jackson.
FlatOut 2 eraEdit
Redline: 5.500 rpmCost: 10500 CR
Top Speed 3.0 (199 km/h)
Acceleration 6.7 (4 Gears)
Top Speed 4.8 (237 km/h)
Acceleration 7.8 (4 Gears)
FlatOut: Ultimate carnage eraEditIn FOUC Switchblade has been changed.
Top Speed 6,0
- In FlatOut 2, the Switchblade does not have windows, however, when the left door is damaged, you will see the broken glass flying out from the door.
- This vehicle has almost similar shape such as the Speedshifter and Bonecracker's. in FOUC.
- The Switchblade appears in the greeting loading screen of FlatOut 2, beating another Switchblade. It re-appears as a background for the top drivers.
- This car has a carburated V8.
- In the concept the car has written "TURBO" at the side but the motor is a carburated V8